Friday, November 23, 2012

We are back.


Here we go again...

It's been a year now since my sister Ella and I started our first blog (In My Cabinet) and initially we were all guns blazing for a good couple of months... then of course life got in the way a bit (as it so often does) and we both embarked on some major upheavals in our personal lives. 

Ella and her family moved home to New Zealand from three years in Beijing and had their fourth baby, Harriet, soon afterwards. (She is flipping cute btw and I'm sure we will sneak a piccie of her onto the blog fairly soon!) My little family and I also moved to NZ after seven years in Melbourne.

Having productive meetings face to face rather than via Skype has been amazing and has also enabled us to generate some new and fresh ideas for our business together, along with a new name and branding - MintSix.

Anyway, we're back at it and thought it only right that we start posting images of the goodies we have been ordering for our online store, along with some other interior or fashion finds that catch our eye.

We hope you will enjoying reading all over again, or if you are a new reader, welcome :)
Moroccan Pouffes lined up down my hallway ready to go to a new home.
Purchase for $199 NZD.
(BTW, they are awesome!)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photo. I already have a tan, trying to work out how to get another!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I understand, one is just not enough!

      Delete
  2. PS- how do we buy? and when is the shop launching!!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      You can contact us at mintsixhome@gmail.com and we give you all the details and send you a paypal invoice. Shop launching soon, I'll say February if not sooner! x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I love reading them all :)