Monday, November 26, 2012

Wedding threads for little ones


My sister is getting married in a couple of months and I'm in charge of dressing the little people for her big day. So many ace clothing labels out there for kids and I've had a field day looking both in Melbourne and on the web for ideas. 

All I know at this stage is that they most definitely will be wearing some crazy headpiece type thing and there most definitely will be tulle...  

Here are a few images that i love

Gold sequins
Pinterest
Cute DIY brogues
my-kids.fr
Black tutu
rufflesandstuff.com
Flower in a messy bun
Pinterest

Wovenplay
stylemilkshop.com
        


Tutu Du Monde
www.stylemilkshop.com

Backstage Onesie
www.tinypeople.com.au
                 
Seed Neon Sequin Skirt
(Seed now posts to New Zealand)
www.seedheritage.com

        
Saltwater Sandals
www.mysaltwatersandals.com


2 comments:

  1. I have a feeling the little people are going to be the most stylish of all of us!! I'll put in an order for one of those headpieces please..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Their headpieces are gorgeous though!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love reading them all :)