Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Cool Collaboration








Gorman and Kit Cosmetics are a match made in stylish heaven and their collaboration for Autumn/Winter 2013 looks fab. The small range consists of nail strips, polishes, cheetah print socks and a make up bag. Some of the nail strips are ridiculously cool and in my opinion, definitely worthy of a purchase.

All items from the Kit + Gorman collaboration will be available from tomorrow (25th of February) and will be available online until sold out!




The pictures above are from the launch which was held in Sydney at Gorman's store at the Galeries. For more images of their launch visit this page.

If you haven't checked in with either of these stores lately it is definitely worth popping over to their online sites for a look. (FYI, both stores ship to New Zealand)


Here is a quick collage of some Gorman goodness just to get you started...



All of the above images are from the Gorman Website.




Have a great week. Talia x




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, just so, so good. Danger for my bank acc though!x

      Delete
  2. Lisa Gorman is one of my style icons. Love that first image with the matching cheetah nails! Good to know they ship here. Off to check it out now.... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, she is one very clever lady. Her home is also amazing of course, I remember seeing it last year on the Design Files and getting some serious house envy! x

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I might have to purchase some cheetah nails - so cute! Love the striped heels too, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, how good are they! The striped heels are half price as well, which is always a bonus :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I love reading them all :)