Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ankle Boot Round Up

Lucy from one of my favourite fashion blogs, Fashion Me Now,
 is sporting an awesome pair of leopard ankle boots from UK shoe store
Dune.

Ankle boots are a staple for me through all seasons. I wear them with anything and everything. Now that it's getting colder they are on even higher rotation, so I thought it best I get another pair. 
   


1. Windsor Smith - Las Vegas 159.95 AUD 
(Delivery to NZ for $35 AUD)
2. Witchery - Sienna $299.00 NZD 
(Sold out online but available in selected stores)
3. Senso - Qimat $275 AUD (Free Shipping)
4. Senso - Quay  $275 AUD (Free Shipping)
5. Solsana - Nic $275 NZD (Free Shipping in NZ)
6. Topshop - Adrienne Stud $150 NZD approx 
(Delivery to NZ for approx $17 NZD)
7. Tony Bianco - Roach $172.68 AUD (Free shipping)


Here is a round up of boots that have caught my attention. Was thinking the Windsor Smith 'Las Vegas' boots were the front runners until my husband suggested they may not be the most practical option for a Kiwi winter due to the 'hole' in them! Pretty much wishing I didn't show him now...


Love these Jeffrey Campbell 'Everly' Perforated Cut Out Boots as seen on Jules Sarinana from the blog Sincerely, Jules.



These cool kicks are by Friend of Mine and retail for $398 AUD. These little numbers are a bit pricey, but worth a mention nonetheless.

An alternative leopard boot option without the price tag by Number One Shoes. And at just 49.99 they're a bargain. 


  

Senso Boots are incredible. These two pairs below are my faves at the mo but the entire range is awesome & quite frankly I'd be happy with any!






If you would like to spend under $100, this basic flat ankle boot is super reasonable at $46 NZD with free shipping.
New Look Coconut Simple Boot from Asos $46.23 NZD
These silver beauties are by Minty Meets Munt. They are a combination of suede at the back and a faux croc skin metallic front. $219 NZD at Superette 




What do you think? Any that take your fancy?

           

6 comments:

  1. How cool does Lucy look in the top pic but my fave boots are the Jeffrey Campbell one. Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she's super styley! The Jeffrey Campbell boots are so tempting in the black leather & would love the perforated tan ones for the summer. x

      Delete
  2. Great selection Talia. I can't believe those leopard boots from Number One Shoes, might have to pop in and check them out. I do love the Windsor Smiths, but I've got a pair on order from Miss Wilson called the Nola Boot - black with a gold heel, love them!!! They had them in my fav boutique, but not in my size. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Vic, must check out your boots they sound fab! Gotta love a bit of gold x

      Delete
  3. Wow, what a line up! I bought a gorgeous suede pair from Scarpa recently which I love, and I alternate them with some from ASOS and another cheaper biker style pair which are great in all this rainy weather! Even then, I'd love more! I'm practically drooling over all your picks especially the Friend of Mine leopard and Minty Meets Munt ones. Oh, and how did I not know about Fashion Me Now?! Off to check it out.... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must check out the range from Scarpa and I always have an Asos pair on the go, prices are too good. You'll love Fashion Me Now, Lucy is one stylish lady! x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I love reading them all :)