Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New MintSix Store + Sale

It would be remiss of me not to mention my absence of late but I'm fairly positive my excuse is a good one. 


We've been toying with the idea of opening a store so when the opportunity presented itself a few weeks ago, we jumped at it. Our new space is in Roslyn, Dunedin and we've been busy getting it done up ready to house our current MintSix collection as well as a whole load of new goodies.

With that in mind we have put a selection of our favourites on SALE! At least one item from each of the homewares categories has now been reduced by up to 20%. Check out our sale board HERE!


Large yellow Juju was $650 now $550
Small Geo Vase was $70 now $60
Large Cobalt Blue Macrame Hanger was $250 now $200
Set of Eleven Point Antlers was $320 now $270
Yellow & Fuchsia Multi Coloured Cushion was $59.95 now $50


Quite a few of the new products soon to hit our shop and online site, are Australian designed products. After spending so many years in Melbourne, I became a firm follower of many local labels and can't wait to stock some of them here at MintSix. (A little clue below...)

We will also, of course, be stocking some products from further afield as per usual and some awesome Kiwi designed products too.

We will be back with an update on these new labels very soon but in the meantime check into our Facebook page for shop and product updates. 




I've also found just a little bit of time to 'pin' (just can't help myself) I came across this very cool little succulent garden a little while back and it's been on my 'to do' list ever since. I haven't actually started it yet, but I dug out an old pan and I'm planning on getting stuck in very soon.

Here is a random selection of pics I've pinned lately. Cheers, T






2 comments:

  1. I'm the same - no matter how crazy busy I am, I always find time to pin!! Loving the succulent garden (looking forward to seeing yours) and fabulous pin/collages... am drooling x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, crazy how addictive it is!! My succulent garden still not started of course, fingers crossed this weekend I'll get a burst of motivation! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love reading them all :)