Thursday, October 24, 2013

Summer Style | Kitchen


My kitchen which is yet to be renovated, has a good side and a not so good side. In order to keep myself from ripping things out and later regretting it (e.g kitchen cupboards with dodgy broken glass doors) I have to add little bits and pieces that make me happy to hang out in there.



This Pony Rider, Swiss Alps Wall Dot has been moved already a couple of times which is one of the reasons I'm such a fan of them. If you're a serial 'rearranger' like I am then it's easy to peel off and pop it into another room.

Purchase one of these dots here

Instagram shot in the kitchen after I'd raided the garden recently.



One of my latest purchases that I'm loving is a medium sized gold/brown Uashmama bag, perfect for a plant or for lemons (great place to stash them now it's Gin & Tonic season)
To be honest, it's G&T season for me all year, but I am enjoying them all the more now that the sun's shining!




In the shop, we have a beautiful spikey aloe inside it. The two great reads the bag is sitting on are, A Place called Home, by Jason Grant & Things I Love, by Megan Morton. 


A Billy Heckenberg cushion is off to the side of the pic, click here for the cushion & here for the Uashmama bag.



Another must have for the kitchen sink is a good looking handwash. This Ashley & Co handwash called Parakeets and Pearls is limited edition & smells amazing! If your benchtop need a bit of love, as mine does, purchase one of these beauties here for only $30.00. 

             


This small grey Uashmama bag is a great size for keeping herbs on the kitchen bench. Place three in a row or pop one in with a few other bits & pieces as I have in the photo above. 

Old mason jars fit into these bags perfectly or if you are putting herb containers straight into it, wrap the bottom of it with plastic shower caps from the $2.00 shop. Click here to grab one of these guys, for $28.00 you can't go wrong.


Also until next Tuesday the 29th of Oct we have a 20% off storewide sale.












1.Nynne Rosenvinge print | Circle Dusky $35.00
2.Pony Rider Wall Dot | You & Me Sunday Driving $89.00
3.Black Aztec Cushion $68.00
4.Turquoise, Pink & Blue Arrow Cushion $68.00
5.Kip & Co | Peach Matchstick Quilt $249
6.Half Moon Vase $112.00

Remember, until Tuesday take 20% off the above prices! Now is as good a time as any to get your Christmas shopping started or a little something for yourself. T :)


2 comments:

  1. Love the look of that Ashley & Co hand wash! and the kip and co, their range has been on my wishlist for a while now... Uashmama are fantastic to, love the idea of having a row of herbs! Might pinch that idea for my own home ;) I'm very jealous of your skylights aswel, I'd love to install some just above my kitchen :( (one day..) great post <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angel! The Ashley & Co is seriously good stuff! Yip, the skylights are great as the kitchen is at the back of the house and they just make it seem larger and lighter which is a bonus. You'll love a little row of herbs in the Uashmama's, go for it. x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I love reading them all :)