Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy New Year!



We headed away for a couple of weeks and enjoyed some much needed quality time with the fam. Mostly, we were lounging around at the lake, drinking & eating too much & just generally taking it easy. 




I hope 2014 has kicked off well for you guys?

It's all go back at MintSix with plenty of our existing labels being re-stocked along with some new & exciting products lining the shelves.  


Pouffes in most colours are back in stock and have been super popular in store this week. As well as being used as a footstool or side table, they are a great way to add colour and texture to your living area or bedroom.



Sorry about the lack of variety in the shots below. One trick wonder this week!





 FUN NEW STUFF!

HOUSE DOCTOR






SEVENTY TREE


 I am of course still Pinning whenever I get the chance. Here is a selection os some images I have pinned since I've been back with my Mac.


You can follow me on Pinterest here


See you soon, Talia x

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! I love reading them all :)