Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Nynne Rosenvinge's Home In Copenhagen

We love stocking some of the amazing prints by the very talented Illustrator Nynne Rosenvinge at MintSix.





I recently found some images of Nynne's cool looking home in Copenhagen and I couldn't resist sharing them with you. 



I have fallen in love with her kitchen. The black & white base with pops of colour and a few well placed illustrations & accessories  finish it off perfectly. 










Images via femina.dk
I especially love the way Nynne has used her illustrations in her kitchen and bathroom as these are often rooms that are overlooked when it comes to artwork. 

We are expecting new work from Nynne including a selection of limited edition prints in the next couple of weeks. 











2 comments:

Thanks for your comment! I love reading them all :)