Thursday, March 12, 2015

Styling with Trays



At home I am partial to using trays. All kinds of trays, marble, concrete, metal or timber. I use them in the kitchen, bathroom, office and on my bedside and coffee tables. I also use them to style products on the shelves at MintSix and often recommend that my clients use them to add a stylish finishing touch to their newly decorated space.

A few examples below of trays doing what they do best, making your fave things look even better.







 


Images via Pinterest
Shop our range of concrete products here
                                                




2 comments:

  1. Perfect timing. Just moved into the new digs, have many trays and spent last night staring at them wondering how to organise all of my paraphernalia!.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love reading them all :)